All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionTrust No One - is the number one rule of the Montgomery Agency. The MFA consists of the best profilers who once worked for the FBI. Handpicked by Dr. Mark Mackenrowe, these agents will assist him in hunting the most deadly serial killers in the world: The Slasher-an avenger who made the entire United States his personal dumping ground. At last, he crosses path with his unkwn and unwarranted protege-The Red Mask, one of the craftiest serial killers of all time. Join the chase as he leaves a trail of corpses from the French Rivera, London, Italy and Spain then finally to the United States. Only one elite team has the potential to stop t one but three high-profile serial killers. Without remorse, these hunters murdered freely for the last three decades without capture. Now the hunters become the hunted! Woven into this tapestry of murder and mayhem are secrets and scandals. Inside of it all, sensuous romances and a triple twisted love triangle threaten to unravel the solid foundation of the Mackenrowes.
- Author BiographyFrom her youth Mo'Dayvia La'Beija had the ability to pluck a story out of the air. It became her love, her live, her passion. She was guided and groomed through her younger years by her English professor. After her schooling, Mo'Dayvia La'Beija traveled cross-country with her father and along the way, she had the opportunity to meet countless of people from many different lifestyles and backgrounds. Later, she abandoned her love of writing because of being discovered and persuaded into the world of fashion. Besides runway modeling, she appeared in several magazines including Details, Town and Country, Spy, and Voguing. Eventually, years later she has found time to return to her true love-her writing. She now resides in New York, working on her next novel.
- Author(s)Mo'dayvia Macrame Labeija
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eve Harlowe,Alvaro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.