All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFlorence Scovel Shinn was a gifted teacher who shaped the fields of personal transformation and spiritual growth and New thought. Her practical, straightforward style empowered countless people to trust their inner kwing and overcome their challenges. With an Introduction by self-help luminary Louise Hay, who credits Florence as one of her early inspirations, this simple yet poignant book - which contains original, previously unpublished text - can help you positively transform your life. Powerful affirmations will show you how to cultivate your intuition and release any resistance, fear and doubt. Florence said, 'You must live fully in the w to make your dreams come true.' Are you ready to follow your own magic path, your divine wisdom, and realise your dreams? Goals or wishes that seem far off or unattainable are just waiting for you to believe in your potential and innate ability to manifest your desires.
- Author BiographyFlorence Scovel Shinn carried out her work in the first half of the 20th century. Through her teachings and numerous books, she was a profound influence on bestselling author and metaphysical lecturer and teacher Louise L. Hay and other pioneers of personal transformation.
- Author(s)Florence Scovel Shinn
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.