Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionMany young people and young professionals struggle to overcome unfulfilled aspirations and difficult circumstances, and frequently end up in unsatisfying jobs. Even so, armed with the right attitude, strategies, and behaviours, they can take advantage of opportunities to make a mark on the global marketplace while discovering greater fulfilment. Josh, a young professional like so many others, finds out how to do just that in The Magic of Monday, a fable that teaches lessons on developing a winning attitude in and out of the workplace. With the help of his longtime friend, Paul, he learns how focusing on your strengths can make all the difference in performance; changing damaging behaviours can yield positive results; discovering new ways of thinking can transform a career; and finding a mentor can provide huge dividends. Josh also learns top habits of high achievers, what it means to have a winning attitude, and how to stay motivated on a daily basis. By joining him on his journey and reading real advice and insights gleaned from interviews of more than seventy-five business leaders, entrepreneurs, senior executives, and managers, you'll never look at Mondays the same again.
- Author(s)Obi Abuchi
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.