All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionMichael and Janet Fitzgerald's new book is a comprehensive guide to contemporary Streatham and its history, including many interviews with local characters, and jam-packed with fascinating and offbeat stories. Join them on this unique exploration of south London: this isn't boring suburbia - there's something unexpected around every corner. With chapters on buildings, music and entertainment, transport, nature, wartime and a whole host of other themes explored, this fascinating new title is sure to be an eye-opener for those who think they kw about their neck of the woods.
- Author BiographyMichael Fitzgerald isthe author of Adolf Hitler: A Portrait. Janet Fitgeraldconducted most of the interviews included in the book. They live in Streatham Vale, London.
- Author(s)Janet Fitzgerald,Michael Fitzgerald
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.