All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Babble's 19 Adult Coloring Books We're Buying ASAP Beautiful mandalas for quiet contemplation and spiritual calm! For centuries, mandalas have provided an elevated level of peace to anyone seeking comfort, stability, and inspiration. The Mandala Coloring Book, Volume II features 100 all-new customizable mandala drawings to guide you toward this tranquility as you use your imagination to create vibrant patterns. These intricate designs draw the eye inward, shifting focus toward your center and allowing you to fully express yourself through these beautifully complex illustrations. Complete with expert instruction and helpful design tips, The Mandala Coloring Book, Volume II will help you find your inner calm and creativity every day.
- Author Biography<b>Jim Gogarty</b> has had a passion for drawing for as long as he can remember going from crayons to felt tips to today's digital pen. He began drawing mandalas in 2005 after a spiritual awakening during meditation. Since then, he has worked to turn this love for the symmetrical patterns into a career. He currently runs iHeartMandalas.com where he brings these images to life.
- Author(s)Jim Gogarty
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.