All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Fia Merrick is abducted by the mysterious Captain Thomas Donne she is determined to seduce him and exact her revenge, only to find that her opinion of his character and identity is quite mistaken.
- Author Biography<i>New York Times</i> bestselling author <b>Connie Brockway</b> is an eight-time finalist for the Romance Writers of America's prestigious RITA award. She has twice been its recipient, for <i>My Dearest Enemy</i> and <i>The Bridal Season</i>. Brockway lives in Minnesota with her husband, David, a family physician, and two spoiled mutts.
- Author(s)Connie Brockway
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2000
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight194 g
- Width109 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.