All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Microarchitecture of Pipelined and Superscalar Computers provides an authoritative treatment of the implementation (i.e. microarchitecture) of computer architectures. The subject matter covered is the collection of techniques that are used to achieve the highest performance in single-processor machines; these techniques center the exploitation of low-level parallelism (temporal and spatial) in the processing of machine instructions. The book gives a coherent picture of caches, pipelines and their control, and branch prediction. It is the first such publication to treat these topics together. The Microarchitecture of Pipelined and Superscalar Computers covers the fundamentals of the subject by outlining the general principles and ideas. These are then demonstrated by selected case studies taken from practical machines. The Microarchitecture of Pipelined and Superscalar Computers has been specifically developed as a textbook for advanced undergraduate or graduate level instruction. It also makes an invaluable reference for microprocessor design engineers and those seeking to pursue research in the area.
- Author(s)Amos R. Omondi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.