Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, authors the ultimate book on personal and spiritual success for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyMark Victor Hansen is an author and sought-after keynote speaker whose books have sold more than 500 million copies worldwide. His charismatic style captures both readers' attention and hearts. Having spoken to over 6,000 audiences, he receives high accolades as one of the most compelling speakers and leaders of our time. Mark's exuberance connects via television on shows such as Oprah, CNN and The Today Show, and in print in TIME, USA Today, and The New York Times. He lives in Newport Beach, California.
- Author(s)Mark Victor Hansen
- PublisherWorthy Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorthy Publishing
- Weight254 g
- Width138 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.