All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone longs to be understood in their essence. In The Missing Element , author Debra Silverman describes human nature in a compassionate and succinct way, and offers ways for us to get to kw ourselves in depth with the wisdom of archetypes. The information in this book stands on the shoulders of our elders, who understood the four directions, the four elements, the four ble truths. Whatever pain you experience is specific to your personality type, based on the four elements. The 'missing element' is twofold: it refers to the Observer inside you - the part of you that can stand outside of judgment and see yourself with a more wise and compassionate approach - much like our elders did. And it also refers to the elements that make up your personality and more specifically, to the element which is your weakest. Your issues will repeat themselves again and again until you can see yourself and others from the compassionate vantage point that unites all of us. You will understand that your life and all its stories were designed by your soul to get your attention right w. It is inviting you to seek the wisdom of the ages to help you grow...that's why you found this book at this moment in time!
- Author BiographyOver the past 37 years of professional experience and private practice, Debra Silverman has specialized in helping thousands of individuals achieve emotional health and wisdom based on their unique personality and the four elements: water, air earth, and fire. Her work with families, individuals, and couples has her standing out in a sea of therapists and coaches. For more info visit her website: https://debrasilvermanastrology.com
- Author(s)Debra Silverman
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note27 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.