CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe family dog, Mildew retrieved the key to the family secret treasures from a dark scary cave by the gorge. The key had gone missing for almost a century, locking everybody out of the treasure land. Family traditions withered and fell off along the way, leaving cultural beliefs and practices to catch up. Finding reason to hang on to an empty future, most of the family members moved on to search for green pastures. One man braved the storms by holding on to his birthplace. It was his birthright. His efforts were rewarded in due course. His great great children (a fourth generation from him) had an adventerous spirit that left stone unturned. Together with their dog, they brought back a wave of hope into the family from one of their excursions. Mildew carried the mystery box right to his master's feet, Mr Kwoyome. That was the opening chapter of the Kwoyome family history. They had found their identity and a reason to live.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Dr. Molly Ngazana Nyatanga is a middle school teacher by profession. Teaching is her passion. She lived in North Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Southern Africa and benefited from the richness of the diverse cultures to boost her lively imaginations.
- Author(s)Dr M N Nyatanga,M N Nyatanga
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Miss M Wan
- Revised byMR M Nyatanga
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.