All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionEntering a new leadership role? Leading a reorganization or integrating teams? Get better results faster by building and implementing your 100-Day Action Plan Your first 100 days in a new leadership position are critical, as they set the foundation for your team's success going forward. The New Leader's 100-Day Action Plan helps you start gaining traction even before your first day in a new job. The playbook gives you a concrete strategy for getting a fast start engaging the culture, setting direction, aligning the team, avoiding common missteps, and delivering results. This new fourth edition has been updated with new graphics and downloadable tools, and expanded with new information learned from real-world clients over the past twelve years. Many organizations, regardless of size, industry, or geography, realize that it is strategically imperative to effectively onboard leaders into new roles and combine teams during M&A and reorganization. New thinking for new teams provides ways to get quick results with key business initiatives, and new discussions on cultural fit and evolution to help you better contribute to your organization's success. Updated stories and case studies provide real-life glimpses at how successful leaders navigate tricky situations, and extensive online tools point you toward additional resources as the need arises. 40 percent of new leaders fail within the first eighteen months on the job. When a new leader drops the ball, it's at the expense of the team, the organization, and the leader's track record. Successful leaders start leading and delivering immediately. This book shows you how to start getting results right away and dramatically increase your chances for success by systematically shaping your leadership with intent. * Take control from the start * Expect the surprises and avoid the mistakes * Manage your message and shape culture * Set direction and build an aligned leadership team * Fuel momentum and deliver results Your new leadership role begins the moment you accept the offer, the deal is done, or the re-organization is anunced. The New Leader's 100-Day Action Plan gives you a concrete framework for successful leadership and a clear roadmap to the critical first 100 days.
- Author BiographyGEORGE B. BRADT is a Principal of CEO Connection and Chairman of PrimeGenesis, the executive onboarding group he founded in 2002 to accelerate complex transitions for leaders and teams. JAYME A. CHECK is a founder partner of PrimeGenesis and author of its executive onboarding methodology and CEO of Quantum Global Partners. JOHN A. LAWLER is PrimeGenesis' Chief Executive Officer. Previously, he led business and cultural transformations for multinationals in a variety of industries worldwide, and was CEO of three private equity backed businesses.
- Author(s)George B. Bradt,Jayme A. Check,John A. Lawler,Jorge E. Pedraza
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight420 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.