All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe venerable traditions of street photography are updated for today's digital techlogies--smaller cameras, specialized apps--in this inspiring hands-on guide to candid shooting. Filled with details on techniques to improve perspective, composition, and exposure, and illustrated with the author's lively and evocative images, as well as advice and photos from 11 contemporary masters of street-shooting style, New Street Photographer's Manifesto has its lens pointed squarely toward the future.
- Author BiographyTanya Nagar is a London-based documentary photographer and blogger whose eye for detail and expression has led her to capture distinctive street scenes from Mumbai to Jerusalem to Zurich to Notting Hill. Her work can be found online (tanya-n.com; tanya-n.deviantart.com) and has been seen on the BBC, CNN, and other national and international media.
- Author(s)Tanya Nagar
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.