All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionBe manly; seek undue advantage. Science and pluck give advantage eugh The Noble English Art of Self-Defence is part of 'Found on the Shelves', published with The London Library. The books in this series have been chosen to give a fascinating insight into the treasures that can be found while browsing in The London Library. Now celebrating its 175th anniversary, with over 17 miles of shelving and more than a million books, The London Library has become an unrivalled archive of the modes, manners and thoughts of each generation which has helped to form it.
- Author BiographyNed Donnelly was an extremely important boxing instructor who taught many extremely important fighters of his age.
- Author(s)Various Authors
- PublisherPushkin Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleThe London Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushkin Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.