Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains the experiences of an American serving as an intelligence officer in the British Army during the First World War. It covers the Battle of the Somme, Vimy Ridge, Arras, and is an excellent read for anyone with an interest in the life of an officer in the Great War. This book is part of the World War One Centenary series; creating, collating and reprinting new and old works of poetry, fiction, autobiography and analysis. The series forms a commemorative tribute to mark the passing of one of the world's bloodiest wars, offering new perspectives on this tragic yet fascinating period of human history. Each publication also includes brand new introductory essays and a timeline to help the reader place the work in its historical context.
- Author(s)Eric Fisher Wood
- PublisherLast Post Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLast Post Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.