The Object Constraint Language: Getting Your Models Ready for MDA by Jos Warmer, Anneke Kleppe (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.57+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful software developers have long recognized that proper modeling is a key element to the development process that leads to creating robust software. For the past decade, the Object Constraint Language has offered a more precise (but t very popular) means of expressing a software design -- more precise than even the Unified Modeling Language. The growing acceptance of the Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) approach, and the significant changes to the UML 2.0 standard have placed the OCL near the forefront of object-oriented application development. The OCL longer represents a level of detail that practitioners are likely to igre. The OCL is w closely tied to both the UML 2.0 and MDA standardization initiatives. This closeness is certain to lead to an increased level of popularity in this precision language for modeling. This book, from the creators of the language, explains how software professionals can use the OCL to create better software.
- Author BiographyJos Warmer is the primary author of the OCL standard. He is an active member of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) Revision Task Force, which defined the revisions in the UML 2.0 standard. Previously he was a member of the UML core team, where he was responsible for the development of the Object Constraint Language (OCL). The author of several books and numerous international articles, Jos is an advisor on the UML method and techniques at the De Nederlandsche Bank. Anneke Kleppe is a consultant and adviser at Klasse Objecten, which she founded in 1995 to train and coach companies on the use of object technology, modeling, and MDA. She was intensively involved in the development of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and the new UML 2.0 standard. The author of several books, Anneke started a knowledge center for object technology at KPN Research in Leidschendam, Netherlands. She is a member of the authoring team of the OCL 2 standard, where she has a special focus on the definition of the semantics of the OCL. 0321179366AB07222003
- Author(s)Anneke Kleppe,Jos Warmer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/08/2003
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width179 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.