Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionKim Antieau guides you through a year of wisdom, humor, beauty, inspiration, and love in these daily quotes from her own writings featuring the Old Mermaids and some of the other wise and mystical characters from her books and stories. See what gifts Grand Mother Yemaya Mermaid, Sister Laughs A Lot Mermaid, Mother Star Stupendous Mermaid, Sister Sheila Na Giggles Mermaid, and others have to share with you all year long. Cover art by Nancy Norman.
- Author BiographyKim Antieau is the author of Church of the Old Mermaids, The Salmon Mysteries, The Fish Wife, Her Frozen Wild, Coyote Cowgirl, Ruby's Imagine, Butch, The Jigsaw Woman, Whackadoodle Times, and many other books. She lives in the Pacific Northwest and the Desert Southwest with her husband, writer Mario Milosevic.
- Author(s)Kim Antieau
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.