Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSomething new walks the face of the Earth. A scientific mystery on a collision course with occult and religious beliefs. Some believe he is a new phase in human evolution - Omega Man; others believe he is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ - a New Messiah. It all started as a mild preoccupation for geneticist Tim Leigh; then swiftly blossomed into a full blown obsession. Never a moment can go by without him being drawn to the series of framed prints on his office wall. As he stares at the images, the images stare back through dark inscrutable eyes. There they sit, little fat Buddhas, challenging him to solve the mystery behind their imperturbable gaze. The images Tim gazed at in this daily mind-game were a series of ancient acupuncture charts; but behind their deceptive facade lay hidden a mystery that had survived down the ages. An ancient enigma waiting to be revealed. Rachel Kardo had idea what she was being roped into when she agreed to help a colleague investigate what he believed to be a hidden message within ancient medical charts. Before she knew it she was at the centre of the most extraordinary events in human history. Some say it is a New Beginning, some say it is the End of Days for humanity as we kw it. Only one thing is certain; by whatever forces rule our fate it has been decreed that the time for a new beginning is w. The ancient code is decrypted and the message reveals something deeply mystifying, unprecedented and bizarre. An event that will change everyone's lives - forever. Now there is something new on the surface of the Earth; a thing more hotly argued over and disputed or accepted than any previously revealed scientific discovery. Whichever side of the argument you choose to adopt there is an opposing force that intends to destroy your belief system. Descendants of a Nazi Elite who have remained hidden while still engaged in their evil pursuits set out to destroy the promised new beginning. Nazi scientists embark on a project to create a super-race. What they actually create is an abomination of the human form - a being inherently evil. It's Creator, Erica Wiligut, is the nemesis of all that is good - to some she will be seen as the Anti-Christ. Events culminate in the ultimate battle between good and evil - played out at one of mankind's most sacred religious locations - and a revelation for all humanity. Be warned: All is t what it seems. Could the Second Coming of Jesus Christ be revealed in ancient code? Or is the Omega Man a new and evolved type of human. FIVE STAR EVIEWS MINDBLOWING I couldn't put it down! Can't wait for future books. Really makes you want to find out what's real, theory, or fiction. Very well written. No filler stories or background fluff. Don't mind missing a night of sleep for a book like this! A CRACKING GOOD READ Loved this book, really original plot and I shall certainly be first in line for the second book by this author.
- Author BiographyWriter and artist Richard Kellier (1945-) was born in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK, and is 2nd generation Irish. He is a qualified Laboratory Technician (Zoology Dept., University of Sheffield) and his debut novel 'The Omega Paradox' makes full use of his knowledge of the biological sciences. Fascinated by the deeply mysterious he writes for those who share an interest in the abounding enigmas that surround us. His work combines the mysteries of the past with the science of the here and now. Based on the cliche that 'Fact is stranger than fiction' he has written a short companion volume to 'The Omega Paradox', entitled 'The Omega Paradox: The Facts Behind the Fiction'; which, as far as his own work is concerned, demonstrates the truth behind the cliche. The Companion volume is available from Amazon Richard Kellier is a pseudonym.
- Author(s)Richard Kellier
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.