All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionNeed some help with your relationships? Feeling stressed from being pulled in a hundred directions? Hope there's more to life than constantly running to get things done? Kwn for her compassion and wisdom in helping women, Tess Wright offers real-life solutions for your everyday concerns and practical suggestions about being productive, experiencing peace, finding joy, and spending restorative time with God. She addresses issues that are important to you, including: How can I stop comparing myself with other women?; My husband doesn't talk me. What can I do?; I enjoy shopping, but I'm spending too much money. Any suggestions?; My youngest son refuses to clean his room, and it's a disaster area. Something has to be done ...but what?; and I have too much to do! If I'm asked to do one more thing, I think I'll scream. Help! The One-Minute Counselor for Women is perfect for quick general kwledge and yet detailed eugh to help you address specific problems.
- Author BiographyTeresa Tess Wright is a longtime advocate and encourager for women in ministry. Earning several professional awards during her years in marketing and finance, she now devotes her time to her husband (noted Christian counselor Norm Wright), to their children, to helping women, and to outdoor pursuits.
- Author(s)Teresa Wright
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe One-Minute Counselor
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight45 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.