All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of political institutions is among the founding pillars of political science. With the rise of the 'new institutionalism', the study of institutions has returned to its place in the sun. This volume provides a comprehensive survey of where we are in the study of political institutions, covering both the traditional concerns of political science with constitutions, federalism and bureaucracy and more recent interest in theory and the constructed nature of institutions. The Oxford Handbook of Political Institutions draws together a galaxy of distinguished contributors drawn from leading universities across the world. Authoritative reviews of the literature and assessments of future research directions will help to set the research agenda for the next decade.
- Author BiographyR. A. W. Rhodes is Director of the Research School of Social Sciences and Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Australian National University. Sarah A. Binder is Professor of Political Science at George Washington University. Bert A. Rockman is Professor of Political Science and Head of the Department at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Bert A. Rockman,R. A. W. Rhodes,Sarah A. Binder
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1485 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.