All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $41.90Trending at AU $42.38
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $15.67Trending at AU $19.31
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penguin Dictionary of Judaism is a remarkable feat of Reference scholarship by rewned Cambridge professor and translator, Nicholas de Lange. With an approachable A-Z format the book covers everything from Jewish traditions and biographical entries on key historical figures to theology, religious law and practice, and the history of Jewish thought. Each entry is presented with clarity, precision and authority. With extensive cross-referencing and invaluable additional material such as a chrology of Judaism and the Jewish calendar, this is an essential companion for students of Jewish studies, Hebrew, Religion and Theology plus anyone with a general interest in this rich religion.
- Author BiographyNicholas de Lange is Professor of Hebrew and Jewish Studies at the University of Cambridge. De Lange is a highly regarded Jewish scholar whose contributions to this field are remarkable. He is widely published, both as an academic author and as an exceptional translator.
- Author(s)Nicholas de Lange
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/08/2012
- Content Notemaps
- Weight304 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.