All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Photographic Encyclopedia of Roses recounts the magical story of the rose's development from wild ancestor to sophisticated hybrid. Nearly 700 varieties have been included on grounds of merit, fame, or importance in rose history. The author gives detailed advice on their qualities and how to use them in the garden, and the book is packed with superb illustrations, specially selected to give as true a rendering as possible of the varieties described. The result is a book to delight all lovers of roses.
- Author(s)Peter Harkness
- PublisherQuadrillion Media LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuadrillion Media LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.