All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding gorgeous furniture is easier than ever with the pocket hole jig The pocket hole jig has revolutionized how joints are made. Not only does this invative tool produce a strong, durable joint without special clamps or fasteners, but the pocket hole jig actually allows you to build stunning furniture without the use of expensive machinery. The Pocket Hole Drilling Jig Project Book is the first book to teach the limitless applications of this time-saving joinery system. You'll learn its dozens of uses through 11 step-by-step projects, including a:* Bookcase* Quilt rack* Window bench* Chest of drawers* Display cabinet* Sofa tableIn addition, you'll receive instructions for building your own jig. Construction tes and shop tips show you how to customize each project to your specific need. The pocket hole jig will soon be your favorite tool, and with this book, you'll master all of its uses.
- Author BiographyDanny Proulx opened his own custome kitchen-remodelling shop in 1989. He is the author of Building Your Own Home Office Furniture, Building More Classic Garden Furniture and Fast & Easy Techniques for Building Modern Cabinetry.
- Author(s)Danny Proulx
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Content NoteIll.275col.ill.
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- coffen51pu30 Jul, 2016by
great pocket hole book
I have read a lot of books but this one is all off the others all together lots of info for each project
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.