All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive, step-by-step guide, Kevin Devine covers everything an aspiring small business owner needs to kw before getting started. It's t as easy as just hanging up a sign and letting the money roll in! Have you thought about your market? Do you kw how contracts work? How about the difference between an employee and an independent contractor? Are you aware of your competition, and the trends in your industry? Do you kw what your breakeven point will be? Do you even kw what a breakeven point is? If the answer to any of these questions is , then this is the book for you! With clear, friendly prose and helpful diagrams and charts, The Pocket Small Business Owner's Guide to Building Your Business is any prospective entrepreneur's new best friend.
- Author BiographyKevin Devine is a technical writer and also teaches classes about starting self-employment and starting small businesses. He lives in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Kevin Devine
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.