All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionJoshua Chavender takes up his new post as Detective Chief Inspector of the Middleshire Constabulary, moving his wife and four daughters with him. Whilst still settling in - and accidentally poisoning his family with a prawn curry - a series of mysterious deaths, which seem as though they can be attributed to natural causes at first, begin to occur. With his team, DCI Chavender investigates, and comes to some interesting conclusions.
- Author BiographyRyan Fitzgerald is a semi-retired groundsman and gardener, who works summer seasons only now, with an interest in crime fact and fiction and is an avid reader on any wars from both viewpoints. The author is a published poet in a poem compendium and this is his first foray in writing a crime fiction story. Being a gardener he has an interest in growing organic fruit and vegetables, and understands about plant defences and toxicology with the use of companion plants. His hobbies include reading and now writing, along with walking coastal paths in any weather, whilst spending the last ten years restoring an ex-military series Land Rover. His favourite authors include Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Tom Sharpe, Ben Macintyre, Antony Beevor, James Herriot, H.H. Kirst, Bill Tidy and Stephen E Ambrose.
- Author(s)Ryan Fitzgerald
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.