All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'When you move toward that which is most fulfilling and life-enhancing - with joy and pleasure - healing follows.' - Christiane Northrup, M.D. Life is meant to be joyous! We are pleasure-seeking creatures by nature. Joy makes us younger, smarter, more intuitive and healthier - with better hormonal balance and immune-system functioning. Joy even positively affects our metabolisms. On this CD programme, Christiane Northrup provides a ten-step prescription for bringing joy into our lives every day. We can overcome habitual patterns of negative thinking, guilt and pain to evoke the power of joy right w!
- Author BiographyChristiane Northrup, M.D., a visionary pioneer in her field, is a board-certified OB/GYN physician who helps empower women to tune in to their inner wisdom and take charge of their health. She is the author of the New York Times bestselling books Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause. Her work has been featured on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show', the 'Today show', and 'Good Morning America'. She and her family live in Maine.
- Author(s)Christiane Northrup
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight70 g
- Width145 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.59
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $38.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.