All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionWe judge people in business the same way we judge those in our personal lives. We listen to what they say, watch how they behave, and take te of the results of their actions. Success is ultimately built on a foundation of character, communication, and trust. To accomplish our goals, people must believe in us. The Power of Reputation offers business people an action plan for creating the kind of reputation that generates trust, inspires confidence, and paves the way for lasting success. Readers will discover how to: identify and reinforce the values behind their reputation; earn respect by respecting others; engage people through constructive, open communication; and build strong connections by personalizing their approach to everything they do. Featuring interviews with distinguished business figures and containing instructive real-world examples, this book reveals how to leverage the remarkable power of a reputation rooted in authenticity.
- Author BiographyCHRIS KOMISARJEVSKY retired as worldwide chief executive officer of Burson-Marsteller, one of the world's leading global public relations and public affairs firms, in 2005, after a 35-year career in public relations. He is the coauthor of Peanut Butter and Jelly Management.
- Author(s)Chris Komisarjevsky
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.