All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionRobert 'Cali Callahan is a teen runaway, living on the streets of Venice Beach, California. He's got a pretty sweet life: a treehouse to sleep in, a gang of surf bros, a regular basketball game...even a girl who's maybe-sorta interested in him.What he doesn't have is a plan.All that changes when a local cop refers Cali to a private investigator who is looking for a missing teenager. After all, Cali kws everyone in Venice. But the streets are filled with people who don't want to be found, and when he's hired to find the beautiful Reese Abernathy--who would do anything to stay hidden--Cali enters a new world filled with mysterious characters, dangerous choices, and his first chance at real love.
- Author BiographyBlake Nelson is the author of many acclaimed novels, including Recovery Road and Girl. He lives in Oregon.
- Author(s)Blake Nelson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.