All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the incompetent dragon and the princess who doesn't marry the prince! The princess is tired of rescuing princes, but agrees to go the aid of a prince who has been captured by a dragon. She finds that the dragon is required by the Department of Dragons Rules and Regulations to present her with three impossible tasks, which she does in her own way, in spite of the dragon's complaints. In this humorous departure from traditional helpless princess tales, the authoritative princess of color and the irritable dragon figure out how to work together to solve problems while finding each other anying. In an unlikely partnership they deal first with the captured prince, then with issues of air pollution and a war, even though the princess is impatient and the dragon is t particularly competent.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Bayes, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, which means she has worked with people to help solve their problems. She has also been a faculty member at the Yale University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and the Smith College School for Social Work. Now retired and living in Denver, she enjoys theater and jazz music and writing stories and hanging out with her grandchildren. She is a member of the Gray Panthers.
- Author(s)Marjorie Bayes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.