All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that Americans' belief in post-racialism, rooted in both ideology and material progress among racial mirities, is wrong because both old and new patterns of racism continue to hinder the acceptance of African Americans as true equals in American society, despite the recent mobility of the black middle class.
- Author BiographyMilton Vickerman is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Virginia, USA. His main areas of research are immigration, race, and social inequality.
- Author(s)Milton Vickerman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.