All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of competition and competitiveness has recently seen a great deal of expansion and development. This timely survey reviews the most important developments in policy and practice. It illustrates the complexity of competitive behaviour in the real world and provides a framework for understanding the different tions of competition. Special attention is given to key areas including: * competition as a process versus competition as a state of affairs * the behaviour of firms and organization of competition * new forms of competition and competition policies The Process of Competition will be essential reading for researchers, practitioners and policymakers concerned with competition policy, industrial ecomics and strategic management.
- Author BiographyEdited by Jackie Krafft, Research Professor in Economics, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis and CNRS-GREDEG, France
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleElgar Monographs
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight486 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine1270 mm
- Edited byJackie Krafft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.