All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of The Westing Game and The 39 Clues, a third exciting Winston Breen adventure!Winston Breen and his friends Mal and Jake accompany Mr. Penrose for a weekend of puzzles and games at the mansion of a famous musician. Over the course of the weekend, some guests prizes and belongings inexplicably disappear. As the group continues with the elaborate puzzles which the reader is invited to solve too some of the guests try to figure out who is stealing things, and others become suspects. But in the end it s Winston who stumbles upon several clues, and eventually discovers the real culprit. A fast-paced whodunit, this latest Winston Beren installment will have readers hooked!
- Author BiographyEric Berlin (www.ericberlin.com) creates puzzles for all ages, from kids (Nickelodeon Fun Puzzles &Games) to adults (his crosswords appear often in the New York Times ). He is a member of the National Puzzlers' League, and enjoys creating puzzle events for schools and other groups.
- Author(s)Eric Berlin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuzzling World of Winston Breen
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.