CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionKadison, a young man from Minneapolis who is inspired by the Six-Day War to settle on a border kibbutz in Israel. As the kibbutz comes under fire from the other side of the Jordan, Jonathan spends his days helping build the community's defenses. But when idealism leads to disillusionment, he leaves the Holy Land for the Golden State to go into the family business and become a rabbi--a tradition that spans thirteen generations.
Soon he is called to a pulpit in New Zealand, where he stumbles over some covert information that Israel's Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations--the Mossad--will do anything to keep hidden.
Travel the world with JJ Kadison from the Midwest to the Middle East, then to California, the South Pacific, Dubai, and Singapore in this fictional memoir that goes behind the scenes of some recent real-world events and provides a rabbi's-eye view on ethnicity, patriotism, vengeance, and justice.
- Author(s)David Y Kopstein
- PublisherBeaver's Pond Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeaver's Pond Press
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.