All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe problems they face are more complex than ever. The pressure to deliver the right solutions more intense. So how do teams in today's rapid-fire business environment keep up? According to John Redding, today's teams need a new approach to achieving their goals-a radical approach. And he should kw. Redding, after all, headed a five-year research project, the result of which was the radical teamwork method, a method proven to be eminently more effective than any traditional approach to teamwork. Among other invations, the radical team method is designed to generate creative thinking, encourage risk-taking, and greatly bolster team learning to produce exceptional results. In this book, Redding translates the findings of his project into a hands-on guide you can use to create radical teams for your organization and put them to work. You'll learn how to identify the projects in your own organization that require the radical team approach. You'll use checklists, exercises, and worksheets to master a series of action steps for applying this approach to some of today's toughest business issues. And you'll get the tools you need to implement radical teamwork throughout your organization, from selecting and training team members, to leading and coaching radical teams, and assessing their effectiveness. Throughout the book, case studies drawn from radical team experiences in a variety of organizations bring home the practical aspects of the approach-an approach that promises to become the standard by which all organizations will tackle their most important strategic challenges.
- Author BiographyJOHN C. REDDING is executive director of the Institute for Strategic Learning, a leading consulting firm that specializes in innovative approaches to strategic planning, project management, and leadership development. He is the author or co--author of numerous articles and books, including Strategic Readiness: The Making of the Learning Organization (Jossey--Bass). He is also a frequent keynote speaker at professional conferences and chair of the American Society for Training and Development Research--to--Practice Committee.
- Author(s)John Redding
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight448 g
- Width210 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.