All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionEach title in this series looks at one life-changing invention and traces its history from conception, prototypes, and revisions to the modern day. The series covers the techlogical and scientific curriculum content, but also the historical context, the current and future impact of invention upon society, and more.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history. Louise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTales of Invention
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Weight113 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.