Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhat role does spirituality play in the Air Force unit? To answer that question, we must first arrive at a common understanding of what spirituality actually is. Religion plays a vital role in spirituality. Even though adherence to a religious system does t equate to spirituality, in practice, they are so closely related as to make religiosity an acceptable measure of an individual's level of spirituality. The Air Force has placed spiritual well-being on the same plane as physical, social and emotion well-being. Spiritual well-being shares many commonalities with these other elements of humanity. A highly developed spirituality has the potential to provide benefits to both the individual member as well as to the Air Force as a whole. The commander is the indispensable element ensuring that spirituality becomes ingrained in the unit. He also ensures that unit members are taking appropriate steps to develop spirituality in their own lives. At first glance, it would appear that the First Amendment would prohibit the development of a spiritual Air Force, but historical, contextual and judicial evidence does t support that conclusion.
- Author(s)Carl J Schuler
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.