All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the Sabbath day from the first day of creation to the present day. It examines what the Scriptures have to say about this unique day that was set apart from all other days. This is a must read for anyone interested in the Bible. It reveals the traditions that have developed by men essentially relegating the Sabbath day to the religion of Judaism while Christianity has allegedly changed their sabbath to Sunday. Learn the error of these traditions and the importance of the Sabbath as a sign for all those who desire to enter into a Covenant relationship with the One Who created the Sabbath day.
- Author BiographyTodd D. Bennett is an attorney and the author of 13 books including the highly acclaimed Walk in the Light series. Todd lives in New York State and has traveled extensively to Israel, the Middle East and throughout the world helping people in need and teaching truth regarding the Scriptures, Judaism and the Hebrew roots of Christianity.
- Author(s)Todd D Bennett
- PublisherShema Yisrael Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShema Yisrael Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.