All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn modern medicine, for all its brilliant achievements and progress, there is little concept of 'healing'. As human beings have become more separated from nature, many disciplines, including medicine, have lost sight of the bigger, holistic picture. In this book, Ralph Twentyman, a homeopathic physician for many years, studies the workings of the human organism in conjunction with nature and the larger world around us. He explores the background and effects of various key elements in health and healing, ranging from sulphur and lead to silver, fungi and sepia, and also considers specific diseases such as migraine, asthma, cancer and AIDS. He argues that as we stand, we will never fully be able to address and treat such illnesses without new understandings being forged between mechanical medicine, psychology and homeopathy.
- Author BiographyUntil his retirement Ralph Twentyman, MB, BCh, FFHom, was consultant physician at the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital. He died in 2010.
- Author(s)Ralph Twentyman
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/11/1992
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.