All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe highest-rated scripted show on TV, The Big Bang Theory (CBS) often features Sheldon, Howard, Leonard and Raj wisecracking about scientific principles as if the rest of us should kw exactly what they're talking about. THE SCIENCE OF TV'S THE BIG BANG THEORY lets all of us in on the punchline by breaking down the show's scientific conversations. Covering every angle, author Dave Zobel maintains a humorous and informative approach and gives readers eugh kwledge to make them welcome on Sheldon's couch.
- Author BiographyIn addition to his seven-year stint as a writer for public radio s The Loh Down on Science, Dave Zobel has penned segments for the University of Texas at Austin s StarDate, NPR s Day to Day, and the game show Says You! A science pundit who s appeared on G4 and Discovery, Zobel sits on the board of Trash for Teaching, an L.A. not-for-profit that rescues manufacturers discards and repurposes them as science and art kits for schools. Howard Wolowitz lives in Newtown, CT.
- Author(s)David H. Zobel
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Note1
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.