All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic sutra of the Fa-hsian School, The Scripture on the Explication of Underlying Meaning expounds the thought of the Yogacara, or Mind-Only School (Vijnanavada), stating that all phemena are manifestations of the mind. It belongs to the middle period of Indian Mahayana Buddhism and is considered to have been composed at the start of the fourth century A.D.
- PublisherNumata Center for Buddhist Translation & Research.
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBDK English Tripitaka Series
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNumata Center for Buddhist Translation & Research.
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byAssistant Professor of Religion John P Keenan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.