All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.32
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $85.98
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.65
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Impeachment of Andrew Johnson? Andrew Johnson, who was the first President of the United States to be impeached by Congress, and who narrowly avoided being removed from office, is about to be taken to court yet again in one of the most imposing places kwn to mankind: heaven! Now he will have to win over a jury made up of only the most successful of his predecessors and the judge is ne other than the first President, George Washington. When Johnson's legacy is left to the judgment of these beloved and successful men, there is telling how he will measure up. Forget what you think you kw about our 17th President, it is time for his life's story to be told.
- Author BiographyAndrew ( Drew ) John Harnedy is a student at Guilford High School in Guilford, Connecticut. He enjoys studying American History and Classical Studies. He also enjoys acting in productions put on at his school. Andrew participates in the Historic Guilford Walking Tours program (www.historicguilford.org) where he gives tours on the history and architecture of Guilford. Andrew is a member in good standing of the Andrew Johnson Heritage Association .
- Author(s)Andrew John Harnedy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.