Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered if there is a secret to achieving great success, wealth, long life, and satisfying relationships? Most people desire to be successful, yet success eludes so many. Why? Could it be that the missing piece is wisdom? The book of Proverbs holds the secrets to attaining what most people want out of life. That secret is wisdom. Wisdom isn't the same as information. Most of us have eugh of that. But what many are missing is the right kind of information that leads to kwledge, and the right kind of kwledge that leads to wisdom. The Bible tells us that wisdom is the principle thing; therefore, it directs us, get wisdom! King Solomon, who was the wisest and richest man who ever lived, gives us the secrets, the prescription if you will, to winning in life. Wisdom gives you the ability to see through the fog to the solution. Once you open up your life to wisdom and begin to operate within it, you won't feel the need to be worried, anxious, or depressed. The wisdom found in God's Word liberates you from these debilitating emotions. So stop looking for contenment and peace in all the wrong things and places, and pursue wisdom. She will reward you richly.
- Author BiographyLilliet Garrison spent 30 years as an Army (Colonel) Chaplain's wife. She also grew up in the military and has lived all over the world to include Germany, Thailand, Alaska, and Korea. She has been a bible teacher, leader, and speaker for over 25 years and is passionate about teaching God's Word. Lilliet and her husband Rick, live in Williamsburg, VA. They have two grown children.
- Author(s)Lilliet Garrison
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.