Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA modern painter discusses meaning and form in contemporary painting and offers advice to aspiring artists.
- Author(s)Ben Shahn
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/1972
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe Charles Eliot Norton Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note35 line illustrations, 1 halftone
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.