Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Oct
- AU $31.42Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Silver Spoon was the first English edition of the bestselling Italian cookbook of the last fifty years, Il cucchiaio d'argento. With over 2,000 recipes, its simple style and authenticity has made it the definitive, bestselling book on Italian cooking, for both gourmets and beginners. Following its phemenal success, this new updated and revised edition is illustrated with newly commissioned photography and includes new menus by celebrated Italian chefs.
- Author(s)Alberto Capatti
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour
- Width180 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine70 mm
- Photographer(s)Edward Park
- Translated byFirst Edition Translations Ltd.
Most relevant reviews
- lily02504 Sep, 2012by
The mother of all Italian cookbooks!
I bought this book as i wanted the "bible" of Italian cooking. After some research, i came to the conclusion that this one was it. I am slightly overwhelmed by the sheer volume of it - over 2000 recipes in total. But it appears there is a recipe for everything and every occasion. I will have many years (and memories)(hopefully) of making my way through the book. Certainly more in depth than any other Italian cookbook i've seen or got. Highly recommend for "lovers of food" and those who wish to extend their cooking capabilities and experience.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.58Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71