All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionA prophecy warns of danger threatening the peaceful colony of Rockhopper penguins on the Falkland Islands. As Hopper's family tries to figure out what the danger is and how they should prepare to meet it, his son, Jumpin' Jack, travels into the Pacific Ocean to seek adventure. Before long, those remaining at home become convinced that Jack is heading into the foretold danger, that he is about to fall into a trap set by the evil Great White Seal. Can they find a way to rescue Jack before it's too late? This is the second book of the Fly Like a Penguin trilogy, continuing the story which began in Volume 1, The Long Way Home.
- Author BiographyMarty Love grew up on the shores of Puget Sound in the state of Washington. There he saw many forms of sea life, including a penguin floating by on a log. That penguin was the inspiration for the Fly Like a Penguin trilogy. Marty and his family now live in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Marty Love
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.