All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating collection of essays, the 'fissured terrain' of the Sociology of Culture is charted as never before. Covering a wide range of subjects and a diversity of approaches, this volume demonstrates how far contemporaray sociologists of culture have come in challenging the way that culture has been and is perceived within mainstream sociology.
- Author BiographyDiana Crane is Professor of Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania. Her most recent previous books are The Transformation of the Avant-Garde and The Production of Culture.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/1994
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight560 g
- Width158 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDiana Crane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.