CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen tragedies strike, heroes rise up out of the horizon, the ordinary everyday people that have a spark of the extraordinary waiting to be fanned into a raging flame. Sometimes serendipity crosses their paths strengthening the world into a better place as they leave their imprints to shape our lives. Follow The Songs of Heroes from World War II Belgium around the world, ending in the modern day Rain Forest of Brazil. The Songs of Heroes is a character driven literary action/adventure vel with a compelling and intricate plot following the lives of three men, in a series of heroic circumstances including: espionage, misconceived accusations, wars, revenge, redemption, forgiveness, love, betrayal, deceptions, gangs, and conspiracies.
- Author BiographyJason M. Bradford has worked as a freelance writer since the early 1980's. His credits include: radio commercials and jingles, short stories, and essays. His work has appeared in numerous online publications, such as: www.storyofmylife.com, www.demandstudios.com, and www.examiner.com. His writings have also appeared in: The St. Petersburg Times, and The Mobile Register. He studied Creative Writing at Eckerd College. He lives in Mobile, AL with his wife and muse Suely.
- Author(s)Jason M Bradford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.