Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the times of Montesquieu 'The Spirit of the Laws' was very clear: The separation of powers, the ending of slavery and the preservation of civil liberties and the law. However, in the Information Age the law has become obscured and elsusive. Especially regarding those two big words - Human Rights - on which the entire weight of the world seems to rest, conventional law has reached its limits; because neither is it possible to enforce human rights on a global level, r is there an international consensus on human rights; evidenced by the western-islamic cultural conflict. In order to resolve seemingly irreconcilable legal and political challenges in our global village, 'The Spirit of the Laws' in today's world must be rediscovered. However, to break new ground in Legal Philosophy, professionals must realise that spiritual intelligence is a key prerequisite; hence it is important to hone and train the fundamental elements of spiritual intelligence, which this book will assist you to do.
- Author(s)Mark O'Doherty
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.