All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Student Leadership Challenge Activities Book includes more than 50 activities that give educators a bridge between teaching The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership model and helping students learn to apply the practices to their lives. The activities map to each of The Five Practices and are designed to be flexible, appropriate for high school and college students, and greatly improve students understanding of The Five Practices model through action. The activities include facilitator tips for use in a variety of settings and with various age groups.
- Author BiographyJames Kouzes is the Dean s Executive Fellow of Leadership at the Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University. Barry Posner is Accolti Endowed Professor of Leadership at Santa Clara University where he has also served as dean of the Leavey School of Business. Beth High is a Leadership Challenge Certified Master, a facilitator and leadership development trainer, and founder and president of High Road Consulting. Gary M. Morgan has taught student leadership at a variety of universities and is the founder of the Student Leadership Excellence Academy.
- Author(s)Barry Z. Posner,Beth High,Gary M. Morgan,James M. Kouzes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight576 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.