All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKyle has always been afraid of things, especially dying. But when he gets on the train that is taking him and his class on a school trip, he has idea how close to Death he is going to come. Death enters the train and Kyle moves with him, past his friends, who are frozen in time, in life-or-death situations. Kyle finds that he can pick up on their deepest, darkest fears - real things that have happened to them, or may happen in the future, and sometimes their surreal nightmares too. Kyle realises that he isn't the only one who has buried fears and, more importantly, he w burns with the desire to live, and to live without fear. But will Death release him?
- Author BiographyMALORIE BLACKMAN has written over sixty books and is acknowledged as one of today's most imaginative and convincing writers for young readers. She has been awarded numerous prizes for her work, including the Red House Children's Book Award and the Fantastic Fiction Award. Malorie has also been shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal. In 2005 she was honoured with the Eleanor Farjeon Award in recognition of her contribution to children's books, and in 2008 she received an OBE for her services to children's literature. She has been described by The Times as 'a national treasure'. Malorie Blackman was the Children's Laureate 2013-15.
- Author(s)Malorie Blackman
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Content Noteill
- Weight244 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.