All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionLet Rainer Stahlberg and The Survivalist's Handbook prepare you for any crisis. Here are step-by-step plans for surviving a range of disasters--both natural and manmade. This sit he ultimate handbook of disaster scenarios and survival techniques. With this one-of-a-kind guide, you can be ready for: Nuclear, chemical, and biological attacks Global energy crises Worldwide ecomic collapse Natural disasters Drastic climate change Political upheaval And other terrifying scenarios Growing up in Soviet-dominated Hungary, Rainer Stahlberg developed an increasing wariness of the world around him. Wounded in the Hungarian uprising of 1956, he resolved to never be caught unprepared again. His experiences could save your life. Rather than sit and wait for the end of the world, you should treat today as Day One of any potential catastrophe. That way, you will be ready to survive Day Two! Stahlberg provides extensive lists of survival supplies: food, cooking utensils, shelter and camping equipment, defensive weapons, medicine, and items to barter. You are the only person you can count on in a time of crisis, and with this book, you can be prepared and survive when the worst-case scenario becomes a reality.
- Author BiographyRainer Stahlberg: Rainer Stahlberg was born in Budapest, Hungary, and left Hungary after living through the Revolution of 1956. Prior to his death, he resided in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Rainer Stahlberg
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note100 color photos
- Weight414 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.